Tuesday, May 28, 2013

And We're Off!

Well, took off from Omaha, me and 9 other people, if I counted correctly. Next we land in Chicago, call all the loved ones, shut off the phones, and we're outta here for good!!




There's the sky coming out of Omaha. There's a decent amount of turbulence, but not too bad. I'm sitting next to my roommate (both for the trip and for the summer,) Caitlynn on the flight, and I think we're both super excited. I need to find another adjective besides "super" for this trip...

I'll post this when we land in Chicago, and probably add some more before I actually put this entry online. Then I may be able to post from the plane, if we get wifi! (First world problems...)

Chicago, 12:35 PM.

We landed safely; board in an hour, take off in just 2 hours! Not much more to say on that... Next update from the plane or Latvia!!! :)

Over the ocean, 7:40 AM, Central Time. 

Soooo... iPod didnt want to connect in Chicago airport, and there's no wifi on the plane, so I'll try posting again when we land in Germany. Until then, I'm going to... Enjoy... This 8 hour plane ride...

Blessings on all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment