Monday, May 20, 2013

One Week Countdown Begins... NOW!!!

Let me give this just a second...

Nope. Still hasn't sunk in that I leave. In a week. On a plane. Overseas. Again.

GOD IS SO GOOD.

Oh man, guys, I'm so super pumped for this trip!!!! Something that I want to try this year is video journals on the blog... We'll see how that goes, but I'll give it my best shot!! :) 

Well, as this final week in the States begins, I thought I'd share the itinerary with you guys, so you know where I'll be and what I'll be doing. Gah, so excited for this.... :D

Russia Itinerary Calendar

The full itinerary can be viewed best if you have the month set to June.

Also, here's the official countdown to the day I leave:

Countdown Clock!

More tomorrow!!

Blessings on all that you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment